Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fashion in Weddings

I will admit I am obsessed with incorporating fashion into the design of a wedding, and it goes beyond the dresses and shoes. I love fashion; spice up my outfits with accessories, the unique pleating in a skirt, the small accents only noticed when you leave a room, and then there are the shoes! If you love fashion like me why not incorporate it in every detail of the wedding? the centerpieces could have awesome colorful shoes, strands of crystals and pearls. Your place cards could be displayed as accents on a gown. Used a raised elongated dance floor for an aisle and have your wedding party enter by "walking the runway". Have guests book their best wishes to you in a variety of top hats. Choose your linens based on how you would put an outfit together: go classic with black and grey; or color block with blue & purples, tangerine and turquoise. You have with your clothes, have fun with your wedding!

No comments: